Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Always Forward CrossFit Update

Howdy All!

I wanted to give everyone a short update on the status at the gym.  I think there is some confusion that I would like to clear up.

Always Forward CrossFit will open again very soon.

For those of you who know Dianne and I, we just had our daughter Elizabeth on Sunday!  Elizabeth has very special needs, and until we sort everything out, I needed to close the gym temporarily so that I could devote my full attention to her and my family.

I anticipate on reopening very soon...  We will have reduced times initially, but I have some very exciting news about the business that will be coming soon.  In short, we will be expanding... this will include the number of sessions, trainers and more!

Please e-mail me with you questions.

Thanks!
Craig McDonald

Owner, Always Forward CrossFit

No comments:

Post a Comment